Welcome to PySoundTool’s documentation!¶
PySoundTool is a research based Python package for exploring and experimenting with sound and deep learning.
There is always room for improvement. If you would like to contribute towards that, in any direction (documentation, code efficiency, data science techniques, digital signal processing, machine / deep learning, etc.), your contribution is more than welcome.
- PySoundTool Example Use Cases
- PySoundTool Functionality
- Built-In Functionality
- Working with audio files
- Organizing datasets
- Working with signals
- Filters: Wiener and Band Spectral Subtraction
- Extract and manipulate audio features
- Template deep neural networks
- Additional model setup (e.g. Early Stopping)
- Feeding large datasets to models
- Other useful non-specific functionality
- Customized Errors